Saltwater Backwater 2000 Spinning Reel
by Canyon Reels
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Backwater 2000 Saltwater Spinning Reel From Canyon Reels
The ultimate inshore spinning reel from canyon reels is the backwater 2000. Crafted for all of your inshore fishing needs. This high-performance spinning reel is perfect for both freshwater fishing and saltwater fishing. Super lightweight weighing in at only 7.5oz and crafted with a gear ratio of 5.2:1.
Backwater 2000 Spinning Reel Features:
- Rigid aluminum body and rotor
- The special gear drive mechanism for ultra-light handle rotation and super-smooth retrieve
- Dual propulsion anti-twist line roller
- Nine stainless steel ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Sealed drag system with carbon drag washer
- Direct drive machined aluminum handle & EVA knob
- Stainless steel main shaft and main gear shaft
- Double anodized, machined aluminum spool
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
Backwater 2000 Spinning Reel Main Specs:
- Holds 260 yards of 6 lb. line or 170 yards of 10 lb.
- Only 7.5 oz
- The gear ratio of 5.2:1
- Carbon fiber drags for up to 25lbs. of drag
Outfit your poles today with the best fresh or saltwater fishing reel, the backwater 2000 spinning reel from Canyon Reels.