Willow Tail Shad | Saltwater Soft Plasic Lure | K Wigglers
K Wigglers Willow Tail Shad Jighead, The Perfect Redfish Bait
K Wigglers has come out with a new soft plastic lure that is guaranteed to catch more fish. The willow tail shad from K Wigglers is the perfect inshore saltwater soft plastic lure. The newest soft plastic from K Wigglers measures up to 5" and available in multiple different colors for every need. These soft plastics are made in the USA. They are made from some of the best plastics on the market. The willow tail shad are made to last and can withstand the hit of a fish. Most anglers have said these are the best saltwater soft plastics of the gulf coast. The willow tail shad comes with a slot to make your lure weedless. Perfect for fishing the gulf coast grass flats for trout and redfish.
Willow Tail Shad Specs:
The perfect saltwater soft plastic lure for catching redfish and saltwater trout. The willow tail shad bait comes in great colors and the perfect size of 5 inches. The willow tail shad jighead comes unrigged perfect for pairing with the ultimate inshore jighead. All plastics from K Wigglers are made in the USA.
Features and Benefits of the Willow Tail Shad Jighead
- Made from the best soft plastic
- 6 colors: Mansfield Margarita, Red Shad Pro, Plum Blue Metal Flake/Chartreuse, Padre Punch, Flo Mingo, and Bone Diamond.
- Unrigged perfect for pairing with inshore jigheads
- Made in the USA
- Perfect for redfish, trout, and flounder
- Sinks below the surface at various depths
- 5 inches long
- 6 per pack
Willow Tail Shad Lure Specifications
- Body Length (in.): 5
- Fishing - Saltwater: Inshore Fishing
- Type: Soft Plastic For Jigheads
- Fishing - Species: Redfish, Flounder, saltwater Trout and any other inshore species.
The willow tail shad is the perfect inshore saltwater soft plastic for redfish and trout. The movement it provides in the water is guaranteed to attract fish and increase your hook up ratio. These are some soft plastics that every saltwater angler needs to be using. Get your willow tail shad from K Wigglers today!