Taiga 88 Quart Cooler
The Taiga 88 cooler is designed with extra length and height for stacking your drinks or meats in to keep ice cold for the long haul or fishing trip. It has two rod holders built into the cooler along with three heavy duty, UV resistant rubber latches and a seamless leak proof, one piece gasket. Taiga designed this cooler to fit comfortably into your boat or bed of your truck. The Taiga 88 cooler is made with injection molded polypropylene, it’s UV resistant, heavily insulated and offers an indestructible limited lifetime warranty with a no questions asked 60 day money back guarantee. The durable, marine-grade nylon rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul the Taiga 88 wherever you need it while Living the Cooler Life. The 88 has two tie down slots to secure your cooler in place for that rough day on the water or long trip driving on or off road. The four Hydro-Turf High performance traction feet will keep your cooler from slipping or sliding. All Taiga coolers come with the capability to hold dry ice and can keep your BBQ hot!
Exterior Dimensions: L: 47" x W: 21" x H: 18"
Interior Dimensions: L: 36-3/4" x W: 12" x H: 13-1/2"
Additional Features of the Taiga 88 Quart Cooler
- Holds up to 96 cans
- Large dual drain plugs.
- Three divider slots to separate your beverages of choice.
- ¼” diameter aluminum hinge rod secures the integrated self stopping lid to the cooler
- Two textured soft carrying handles for easy transport
- Leak proof, recessed, seamless lid gasket combines with the ridged air flow barrier to seal the lid for maximum ice retention
- Two secure tie downs on either side of the cooler that allow the lid to open
- Poly-propylene is FDA compliant for food contact
- Two lid lock locations to secure the cooler to prevent unwanted beer theft.