Saltwater Backwater 2000 Spinning Reel
Backwater 2000 Saltwater Spinning Reel From Canyon Reels
The ultimate inshore spinning reel from canyon reels is the backwater 2000. Crafted for all of your inshore fishing needs. This high-performance spinning reel is perfect for both freshwater fishing and saltwater fishing. Super lightweight weighing in at only 7.5oz and crafted with a gear ratio of 5.2:1.
Backwater 2000 Spinning Reel Features:
- Rigid aluminum body and rotor
- The special gear drive mechanism for ultra-light handle rotation and super-smooth retrieve
- Dual propulsion anti-twist line roller
- Nine stainless steel ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Sealed drag system with carbon drag washer
- Direct drive machined aluminum handle & EVA knob
- Stainless steel main shaft and main gear shaft
- Double anodized, machined aluminum spool
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
Backwater 2000 Spinning Reel Main Specs:
- Holds 260 yards of 6 lb. line or 170 yards of 10 lb.
- Only 7.5 oz
- The gear ratio of 5.2:1
- Carbon fiber drags for up to 25lbs. of drag
Outfit your poles today with the best fresh or saltwater fishing reel, the backwater 2000 spinning reel from Canyon Reels.