Risen Fly Anakim Fly Reel
by Risen Fly
"Anakim", which was an old race of giants, is our large game reel. It boasts a 100% waterproof/dirt proof drag system that can handle all large fish species from salmon, steelhead, carp, bonefish, permit, tarpon and more. The sealed drag is perfect for saltwater applications to reduce corrosion to the most important parts. This reel is made by a CNC machined aluminum processes and anodized to give out a fantastic quality not rivaled at our price range. The spool is designed to have a V cut to help guide the line and backing in and out of the reel to reduce tangles and hang ups. The cork drag system is smooth yet has the stopping power you need to halt any running fish. There is a little bit of Neats Foot Oil on the cork drag to help keep it of the highest quality. We recommend you use the same to help keep your reels working at their peak. Neoprene pouch included.
- Hi-grade silicon aluminum bronze drive system.
- Tanless Micro-bearings and min shift.
- Cork drag system, made with a superior high grade cork with a little neats-foot oil on it.
- Pawl system, advantages over single pawl system include, increased reliability, back-up strength and unique sound.
- Quick release spool.
- Counter balanced spool.
- Quick left and right hand handle reversal.
- Large, easy grasp drag knob.
|Size||Outside Dia (in)||Inside Dia (in)||Spool Width (in)||Weight (oz)|