After countless hours of research and development and extensive materials testing, our engineers fused optimal fabrics with the most scientifically advanced waterproof and breathable laminate to develop the Super Hydrophobic Evaporative Development System™ (SHEDS™).
We then unified anatomical research and insulation components to create a cutting-edge Heat Absorbing Retention System™ (HARS™). The next step was to incorporate the cutting-edge SHEDS™ and HARS™ technology into an ultimate wader featuring unprecedented functionality, wear-ability, durability and performance throughout all the extreme conditions the waterfowler commonly encounters. We taped the seams for 100% waterproofness, reinforced the knee and seat areas with 900D fabric for ultimate strength, integrated a 1600 gram Thinsulate™ insulated boot, articulated key areas for maximum range of motion, and incorporated the first ever bib-fit styling.
The end result is the most technologically advanced, sharpest-looking, new-aged breathable wader ever to hit the market. Whether you find yourself walking long distances to your “spot” or simply hopping into the blind, you’ll find that the RedZone wader is extremely versatile for all seasons and conditions.
- HARS™ insulation technology
- SHEDS™ waterproof breathable technology
- 100% waterproof fully taped seams
- 1600 gram Thinsulate™ insulated boot
- 900D reinforced knee and seat for maximum durability
- Side zip chest adjustment
- Bib-fit styling
- Integrated over the boot gaiter
- Removable webbing belt
- Upper chest shell sleeves
- Fleece lined hand warmer chest pocket
- Water resistant chest pouch
- Articulated knee design for maximum range of motion
- Adjustable shoulder suspenders
- High back panel for exposure protection
- Comfort rating -10 F to 50 F degrees