2 Speed Offshore High Speed Jigging/Bottom Reel HS-18
by Canyon Reels
The best bottom fishing reel on the market. The H/S-18 by canyon reels outperforms reels twice its weight and size. With a wide array of uses from trolling, bottom fishing, vertical jigging this reel can do it all. Two speed for when you really need to crank up the meat. Holds over 550 yards of 65 lb braid. Get yours today and never encounter a fish you cant handle.
- One-way bearing, twin dog backup
- Titanium alloy drag plate
- 6:1.1 high gear ratio / 3.8:1 low gear
- 25 lb. max strike drag
- 44 lb. max drag
- No loss of freespool at high drag ratings
- 28oz Total Weight
- ABEC Bearings: 8 ABEC6 stainless, treated ball bearings for extreme smoothness
- Braking System: Two way braking system for piece of mind when fighting large fish
- Gear Ratio: 6:1.1/3.8:1 ratio is designed for high speed jigging!
- Line Capacity: Holds 575yds of 65# braided line
- Pre Set Drag Feature: for accurate drag settings. Will not change during use
- Pro Grip System: for complete control of the spool. Unique to Canyon Reels llc
- Stainless Gears & Springs: for long lasting strength and corrosion resistance.